If you’re searching for furnished apartments in El Paso, it’s important to ask the landlord or property manager the following questions before signing a lease. This list will help you ensure that you find the best apartment for your needs and avoid any potential issues down the road.
- How long is the rental contract?
- Is the option to lease month to month available?
- Will there be a rent increase if I renew the contract?
- Do you require renters insurance?
- What is your early termination policy?
- How much notice do I need when I move out?
- Am I allowed to make any changes to the apartment, such as painting the walls or hanging pictures with nails?
- Can I change the shower head or other fixtures?
- Are there any application fees?
- How much is the deposit?
- What fees are involved in breaking the lease?
- Is there a fee for paying the rent late?
- Is there a parking fee?
- What utilities are included in the rent?
- Are there any costs for setting up the utilities that are not included in the rent?
- Is there a pool?
- Are there any fees for using the pool?
- Is there a gym?
- Is there a washer and dryer in the apartment? If not, what is the cost?
- Is there free Wi-Fi and cable? Who are the providers?
- What happens if I accidentally damage an appliance?
- Do you offer 24-hour maintenance service? If not, what should I do if there is an emergency?
- How long does it usually take to get something fixed?
- How much notice do you usually give before entering the apartment?
Remember to tour the apartment complex and see the amenities for yourself before making a decision. If you’re interested, we invite you to visit Caprock Apartment Homes – we offer the best furnished apartments in El Paso at affordable prices. Feel free to give us a call for a tour.
Contact us or call (915) 581-5469.